How to get a domain checkup with BackEcho
You can quickly check your domain from the Domain Checkup link displayed on the bottom of the BackEcho home page. Clicking the link will take you to the the "Check your domain now" page.
- Navigate to the Domain Checkup page.
- In the FQDN text box type name of your web host (E.g.: www.domain.com).
- Click on the Check Domain button.
- BackEcho will seek out an available agent and perform various tests.
- A progress bar indicates which parts of the host and domain are being checked. A green icon indicates that the check passed, while a red icon indicates an issue.
- Finally a summary sheet with the various domain attributes and values is displayed.
Watch the tutorial video, above, to see the domain checkup feature in action.